We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
- Mission Requirements The minimum amount of food required to send on a transport mission to feed your army and the amount of resources your army is able to carry
- Resources Resources to send with the Transport. Send an equal amount of food as per the Mission Requirements for the Transport Mission.
Comments[edit | edit source]
- Scouts are a very quick way to transfer resources. 10 scouts can transfer 55 resources in 1/10th the time it takes for other comparable units.
- It will take the same amount of time to return as it will to deliver. There is no increase in time similar to an Attack return.
- Cavalry make excellent transporters before obtaining a Transporter, although they are much slower than scouts